register your request for doorstep collection of utility bill online
also send us Email at
with the information including your name, complete address, phone#
to get your bill collected from your doorstep
|3.||For any assistance please call our Help Line 111-111-117|
The scheme shall be implemented in phases. Started at Karachi as a pilot project, the facility will be extended to the other cities of the country.
· Consumers, domestic as well as commercial, desirous of making payment through cheque at their door steps shall handover the utility bill to the Postman of their locality alongwith a crossed cheque by the due date.
· Crossed cheque should be issued by the consumer in the name of the Chief /Sr. Postmaster/Sub Postmasters of GPO/HPO/Sub Post Offices which function as “Cash Offices” at Tehsil HQ and Sub-Tehsil HQ level.
· Cheques should not be post dated.
· Postman on collection of the cheque, shall acknowledge the payment by stamping (specimen of stamp given below) and signing the bill.
· Cheque number, date of issue, bank and branch on which the cheque is drawn shall be recorded in the space provided in the stamp, as per following specimen.
Specimen of the stamp
Received payment subject to
By Cheque No. _______________________
Drawn on _______________________Bank
For Rs. ______________________________
Date and Signature of Postman
The postman will retain the lower portion of the bill (stub) with the
return the remaining part of the bill duly stamped to the consumer.
· Postman shall only accept the crossed cheques payable at the banks located within the cantonment/municipal limits of the city where the post office is functioning.
· The cheques, dishonored for any reason alongwith bank intimation slip specifying reasons of dishonor shall be returned/delivered to the consumer(s) by the area Postmen at their doorstep through recorded delivery and their bill will be treated as “Not Paid”. Accordingly Service providing companies will include/levy “Late Payment Surcharge” through next bill.
P.O. Department will receive home collection charges @ Rs.20/- per bill from the
Website maintained and developed by
IT Wing, Pakistan Post